Putting Christ into the center. Building Christ based communities. Continuing the Mission of Christ
We are a family of God ofGod, whose purpose is to live by the Gospel and promote it in the formation of solid and sound Christian families and communities.
We enable parishioners to become Christ- centered and become effective builders of the Kingdom of God.
- Parishioners are inherently capable, aspire to greatness and have power to commit to the call to become the model parish of the diocese as the cathedral parish.
- Gospel Principles are timeless and universal, and are the foundation of lasting effectiveness in the families and communities.
- Leadership is a choice, built inside-out on a foundation of character. Great leaders unleash the collective talent and passion of parishioners toward what matters most for the parish.
- Habits of effectiveness come only from the committed use of integrated processes and pastoral tools.
- Christ-centered life enables the parishioners to build highly effective families and committees, sodalities and other effective organs of the parish.
- As the salt of the earth and the light of the nations, parishioners are called to continue the mission of Christ.
- As the Body of Christ, blessed with the variety of cultures, traditions, gender, age, disciplines and gifts of the Holy Spirit, with the spirit of love and trustworthiness, strive to become one redeemed humanity.
- Eucharistic celebrations as the unifier of the parish, enables us to become a family of God and to celebrate our life and oneness.
- With the integrated processes and pastoral tools in place, we desire to see a spiritually and pastorally growing parish.
- To be effective we strive to balance prayer with work in our families and communities.